Are you wanting to make professional looking wreaths but unable to find quality supplies? Are looking for florals or ribbons that can take your craft to the next level, but have not yet gotten a tax ID or wholesale license? If not, your choices to buy supplies can be limited. I am NOT saying that you cannot make a great design with supplies found at your local chain store! But you have to be careful when buying certain product, such as ribbon, greenery or mesh. You may get it home and realize it is not what you expected. Let me save you some time and money! After years of trial and error, I have discovered some great sources to buy supplies online and without a tax ID! Here is my list of favorite sources to buy wreath supplies without a wholesale license!
“This post contains affiliate links, which means I receive a small commission, at no extra cost to you, if you make a purchase using this link. Please see my disclosure here.”
In no order of preference, here is my list of best places to buy wreath supplies online without a wholesale license…
- Deco Exchange Damon and Parker are leaders in the industry and have been in the wreath business for several years. The products available for purchase are only items that they would personally use to make wreaths. They offer free shipping over $100 and an automatic 15% off on orders of $250 or more. Typically shipping is very quick. My tip…Act fast if you see something you like because their items tend to sell out quickly!
- Greenery Market Finding affordable greenery that does not look too “plastic” has been one of the hardest things for me. Bill and Alana consistently stock premium greenery and gorgeous florals! Alana is also a wreath maker and having been a hair stylist, has a great eye for color! They make frequent posts with photos to suggest complimentary products to use for your designs. Also have free shipping over $100.
- Keleas Kelea is another leader in the wreath making industry offering quality supplies for sale. She will also occasionally offer kits with all supplies needed to make a project. She ships quickly and also offers free shipping over $100.
- The Wreath Shop Personnel at The Wreath Shop work closely with leading members of the wreath community to stock quality products that are on trend with the current market. You can earn “reward points” that can be applied to future purchases. Shipping is quick and they also offer free shipping over $89.
- Trendy Tree Jeannie and Carrie at Trendy Tree also work closely with members of the wreath community to stock quality products that are on trend with the current market. They also offer free shipping over $129. There is a quantity discount available for ribbon, wreath forms and mesh with details outlined omg their site. If you happen to be close to Mississippi, they recently opened a retail store located at 10 West Marion St., Pontotoc, MS.
- Craft Outlet Craft outlet is another great place to find quality wreath supplies. You can earn points to apply to future purchases. Shipping is free over $69.
And there you have it! Hopefully this list will save you time, money and frustration of finding quality products with which to make wreaths. The list is certainly not “all inclusive” but these are my most frequently shopped suppliers that do not require a tax ID or wholesale license.
Thank you so much for taking the time to read this post! If you liked it, please share it with your crafty friends.
To learn wreath design on a deeper level, you can also join my private wreath-making group, Teri’s Wreath Works, here.
If you liked this post, you may also like this blog post about my favorite wreath making tools.