I am Teri Smith, the owner of aDOORable Deco Decor. I have been making and selling wreaths and small home decor items for as long as I can remember.
I have a passion for floral design and I love sharing my years of experience with others.
I often hear from people that they haven’t made a wreath yet because they have no idea where to start!
Does this sound like you?
- I don’t know what supplies you will need to make professional looking designs.
- I just don’t understand what flowers or greenery will work best together.
- I want to start making memorial arrangements for my loved ones or to sell.
- I’m an experienced maker but I still have no confidence in my designs!
Awesome! You are in the right place!!
Learn my foolproof strategies to choose coordinating flowers, greenery and other supplies that will best complement your design!
Who Is This Workshop For?
- Even if you’ve never touched a silk flower before, no worries. I will show you step-by-step how to create your design. We will discuss everything from how to choose the supplies, to where and how to place the stems.
- Are you making artificial floral arrangements, but struggling to make your pieces look like the ones on Pinterest? You will learn techniques to give your design depth and dimension like a pro.
- Are you an experienced crafter, but not sure of the mechanics or where to get supplies to make an arrangement for a funeral or cemetery? You will be given a complete supply list for each design with direction where to find them.
What Will You Learn?
- In this workshop you will learn about essential tools you need to get started with artificial floral arrangements for funerals and cemeteries and where to get them.
- Learn about building a sound floral foundation so that your arrangement will last longer.
- Learn how to develop your design and choose the necessary supplies to make six types of memorial artificial flower arrangements.
What Others Are Saying
Teri has given us the most detailed, valuable information possible for making centerpieces. Everything from design to picking out product. She shared a wealth of information with us. And this is just the tip of the iceberg as to the information and personal advice I get from her by being a member of Teri’s Wreath Works group. I would highly recommend that you join our group. You will not be sorry!
This centerpiece workshop was absolutely the best . Don’t hesitate to join this workshop. Teri is an excellent teacher, she has a gift for presentation. Her designs were beautiful. No questions are unanswered. Teri will give you the confidence to make beautiful arrangements. Wonderful, stress free class. I will be waiting for the next workshop from Teri.
Teri does a wonderful job of keeping her audience captivated! She communicates with you the whole time she is creating. Teri makes sure you understand her explanation when a question is asked and you know she wants you to be successful when creating. I had no clue there were so many different recipes to wreath making and she explained them very well. I love her style! Thanks Teri for everything! I watch all of your videos and can't wait until the next workshop.
I started making wreaths three months ago! First for fun then for a friend of mine. I was watching videos and trying myself. While watching a video I found this wonderful site: ADOORable Deco Decor! Since then my creativity changed for good, my mind is always thinking on what I can do! I watched Teri for first time and she had the attention to say hi to me and I got connected right away! Two days later I was subscribed to this beautiful class and I have tried to follow every single detail! Teri has been so helpful and kind to any of my comments and have responded all my questions with interest and pushing me to open my senses to creat beautiful wreaths! Thank you Teri for this amazing opportunity! Of course, I am in and so ready to start with next Christmas class!
Teri has helped me learn so much about wreath making. Her boot camps have been very informative and fun, and she patiently explains everything along the way. I came to this group as a novice and now I am addicted to wreathing!
Teri’s Centerpiece Workshop was a great learning experience. She carefully shows ‘her work” and shares ‘her thinking’ so that we have an understanding of the design process and develop the confidence to try our own designs. If you have not had training as a floral designer, her workshop and tutorials would be the perfect place to start. If you already have a grasp of the foundational principles, then you will be inspired by her ideas and variety of arrangement styles.