Can you get any more classic than creamy, ivory magnolias? This gorgeous magnolia grapevine wreath instantly makes me think of sitting on a big farmhouse front porch, swinging gently on the porch swing, sipping lemonade… Can you feel it? Don’t like magnolias? Or farmhouse? It is so easy to substitute your favorite flower using this simple wreath recipe! Instead of magnolias, you can use hydrangeas, dahlias, daisies, peonies or any other large headed flower. Keep scrolling and I will show you how to make an everyday grapevine wreath with magnolias!
“This post contains affiliate links, which means I receive a small commission, at no extra cost to you, if you make a purchase using this link. Please see my disclosure here.”
- 18” Grapevine Wreath
- 2 Magnolia Bush(es); Hobby Lobby SKU 1564707
- 2 Astilbe Bush(es) Cream; Hobby Lobby SKU 1878750
- White Mini Seeding Bush; Hobby Lobby SKU 1878727
- Chain Sword Grass & Water Grass Bush; Hobby Lobby SKU 402271
- 1 ½” Cabana Stripe Ribbon: Beige and White; Craft Outlet SKU Q501809-517
- 1 ½” Canvas Ribbon: Beige; Sims Pottery SKU Q501409-16 or 1 ½” Burlap Ribbon (wired)
- Hot glue, Scissors, Wire Cutters, Spanish Moss, Pipe Cleaners, Rustic Wire
How to Make an Everyday Wreath with Magnolias
I loved this design so much, I decided to make another, mirror image wreath to make a double door set! I would NOT recommend making a double door wreath set one wreath at a time.
If I make a double door wreath set, I like to have the wreaths side by side, adding each item to each wreath at the same time. If I don’t, I think it’s SO HARD to make them look exact!
I hope you enjoyed this and you have been inspired to create a similar design on your own!
If so, please don’t be afraid to share your finished project with us!
Liked this post? You may also want to read this post to see where I buy a lot of my wreath making supplies.
Also, if you have any crafty friends, please share this post with them!
Thank you so much!! Till next time,